Welcome to Wozungithathe
Wozungithathe Business Enterprise is a 100% Black-owned Company with registration number: 2002/080736/23. The company is a based in the Mpumalanga Province, South Africa. The company currently has 3 members whom are shareholders within the company and also full time employees; we deal with a number of services (see ‘Services Rendered’). The business falls under the Nkangala District and more specifically, the Emalahleni Municipality. We as a company do not believe in employing people, but rather empowering people thereby enabling them to deal with the social economic challenges, for their daily comfort, with a view of encouraging them to make their marketable skills available, which they have earned after long years of practical involvement in relevant sectors.
Mission StatementTo promote community development programmes through creating employment for the youth and skill transfer.
- To render an excellent service tailor made for complete customer satisfaction.
- To abide by any of the constituted rules and recommendations which guide any economic development in the private and public sector.
- To contribute meaningfully by engaging in the maintenance of the company.
- Our motto is effective management of projects to avoid dispute instead of attempting to resolve them after arousal as dispute cost the entire team a lot of money and resources.
- To provide professional services to our clients at a reasonable price.
- To improve efficiency and reliability of our service.
- To maintain a competitive edge in the market.
- To engage in the programs of job creations.
Our VisionOur vision is to establish reputable and leading services and also, most importantly we envision development to the youth and adults from previously disadvantaged communities through other means such as skills development, training etc.